Iowa vs. Kansas State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) and the Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-56 and heavily favors Iowa to come out on top. Tipoff is at 8:30 PM ET on November 16.
In their most recent matchup on Sunday, the Hawkeyes secured a 94-53 victory against Northern Iowa.
Iowa vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: FOX Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Iowa vs. Kansas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 74, Kansas State 56
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Detroit Mercy vs Michigan State
- Murray State vs Indiana
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Iowa Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawkeyes' +589 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 15.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 87.3 points per game (first in college basketball) while giving up 71.8 per outing (331st in college basketball).
- In conference action last year, Iowa scored more points per contest (89.2) than its overall average (87.3).
- The Hawkeyes scored 89.4 points per game at home last year, compared to 85.9 points per game in away games, a difference of 3.5 points per contest.
- Iowa allowed 65.0 points per game last year in home games, which was 13.5 fewer points than it allowed on the road (78.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.