Jakub Vrana Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
The St. Louis Blues, Jakub Vrana included, will play the San Jose Sharks on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. There are prop bets for Vrana available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jakub Vrana vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +300)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vrana Season Stats Insights
- Vrana's plus-minus this season, in 10:33 per game on the ice, is +3.
- In two of 12 games this season, Vrana has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- Vrana has registered a point in a game five times this season out of 12 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- In four of 12 games this year, Vrana has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Vrana hits the over on his points over/under is 46.5%, based on the odds.
- Vrana has an implied probability of 25% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Vrana Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks have given up 71 goals in total (4.4 per game), which ranks 32nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -50 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.