Bulls vs. Magic: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Bulls (4-8) take the court against the Orlando Magic (6-5) as just 2.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSFL. The point total for the matchup is set at 215.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Magic Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSFL
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 215.5 points in 10 of 12 games this season.
- Chicago's contests this year have an average total of 220.8, 5.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bulls' ATS record is 4-8-0 this season.
- Chicago has won three of the seven games it has played as the favorite this season.
- This season, Chicago has won two of its three games when favored by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for the Bulls.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Bulls vs Magic Additional Info
|Bulls vs Magic Injury Report|
|Bulls vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Bulls vs Magic Prediction|
|Bulls vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Bulls vs Magic Player Props|
|How to Watch Bulls vs Magic|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls vs. Magic Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 215.5||% of Games Over 215.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- Chicago owns a worse record against the spread at home (2-5-0) than it does on the road (2-3-0).
- The Bulls record 108.5 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 106.6 the Magic allow.
- When Chicago totals more than 106.6 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Bulls vs. Magic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Magic Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.