Iowa vs. Arkansas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Iowa Hawkeyes (2-1) play the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. The matchup airs on B1G+.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Iowa vs. Arkansas State matchup.
Iowa vs. Arkansas State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Iowa vs. Arkansas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Iowa Moneyline||Arkansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Iowa (-20.5)||173.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Iowa (-20.5)||173.5||-4500||+1400||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Iowa vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Iowa put together a 13-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Hawkeyes and their opponents combined to hit the over 15 out of 28 times last season.
- Arkansas State covered 14 times in 27 games with a spread last season.
- A total of 10 of the Red Wolves' games last year went over the point total.
Iowa Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +12500
- Iowa is 52nd in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+12500), much lower than according to the computer rankings (13th-best).
- With odds of +12500, Iowa has been given a 0.8% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.