DeMar DeRozan, Top Bulls Players to Watch vs. the Heat - November 18
The Miami Heat (8-4) and the Chicago Bulls (4-9) are scheduled to meet on Saturday at United Center, with a tip-off time of 8:00 PM ET. When these two squads hit the floor, Nikola Vucevic is one of the players to watch.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
How to Watch Bulls vs. Heat
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Arena: United Center
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI, BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls' Last Game
In their previous game, the Bulls lost to the Magic on Friday, 103-97. Their high scorer was Zach LaVine with 34 points.
Bulls vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Prediction|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls Players to Watch
- DeMar DeRozan's averages for the season are 23.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists, making 44.6% of his shots from the field.
- Vucevic averages 14.5 points, 10.5 boards and 2.3 assists, making 45.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Bulls receive 24.5 points per game from LaVine, plus 4.5 boards and 1.3 assists.
- The Bulls get 7.3 points per game from Alex Caruso, plus 6 boards and 3 assists.
- The Bulls receive 9.8 points per game from Coby White, plus 3.5 boards and 4 assists.
Watch Tyler Herro, DeRozan and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.