DeMar DeRozan NBA Player Preview vs. the Heat - November 18
DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls match up versus the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Below we will break down DeRozan's stats and trends, helping you make good selections on prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets vs. the Heat
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-106)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-159)
Looking to bet on one or more of DeRozan's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Conceding 109.8 points per game last season made the Heat the second-ranked squad in the league on defense.
- The Heat were the sixth-ranked squad in the NBA last season, allowing 41.9 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Heat allowed 25.6 per contest last season, ranking them 14th in the league.
- The Heat allowed 13.1 made 3-pointers per game last year, 28th in the league in that category.
DeMar DeRozan vs. the Heat
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.