How to Watch the Iowa vs. Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Iowa Hawkeyes (8-2) take on a familiar opponent when they host the Illinois Fighting Illini (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Kinnick Stadium in a Big Ten showdown.
Iowa has struggled on offense, ranking 11th-worst in the FBS (18.8 points per game) this season. The defense, however, ranks third-best, allowing only 12.3 points per game. With 23.8 points per game on offense, Illinois ranks 90th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 102nd, allowing 29.3 points per game.
For more details on this matchup, including where and how to watch on Fox Sports 1, read on.
Iowa vs. Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Kinnick Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Florida vs Missouri
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- UCLA vs USC
- SMU vs Memphis
- Washington vs Oregon State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Iowa vs. Illinois Key Statistics
|243.0 (133rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||395.7 (63rd)|
|280.7 (7th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||387.9 (74th)|
|121.0 (104th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||132.4 (93rd)|
|122.0 (130th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||263.3 (39th)|
|15 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||18 (108th)|
|12 (90th)||Takeaways (Rank)||12 (90th)|
Iowa Stats Leaders
- Deacon Hill has compiled 715 yards (71.5 ypg) on 67-of-144 passing with four touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Leshon Williams has 614 rushing yards on 123 carries with one touchdown.
- Kaleb Johnson has collected 332 yards on 84 attempts, scoring two times.
- Erick All's team-high 299 yards as a receiver have come on 21 catches (out of 37 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Nico Ragaini has hauled in 19 passes while averaging 16.7 yards per game.
- Diante Vines' 12 catches have yielded 134 yards and one touchdown.
Illinois Stats Leaders
- Luke Altmyer leads Illinois with 1,888 yards on 175-of-270 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 282 rushing yards (28.2 ypg) on 94 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Kaden Feagin, has carried the ball 95 times for 438 yards (43.8 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Reggie Love III has piled up 392 yards (on 75 carries) with three touchdowns.
- Isaiah Williams' 893 receiving yards (89.3 yards per game) are a team high. He has 68 receptions on 108 targets with five touchdowns.
- Pat Bryant has racked up 520 receiving yards (52.0 yards per game) and six touchdowns on 36 receptions.
- Casey Washington has racked up 394 reciving yards (39.4 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Iowa or Illinois gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.