Jordan Kyrou Game Preview: Blues vs. Kings - November 18
Jordan Kyrou will be in action when the St. Louis Blues and Los Angeles Kings face off at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Looking to wager on Kyrou's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jordan Kyrou vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -143)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kyrou Season Stats Insights
- Kyrou's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:39 per game on the ice, is +1.
- Kyrou has scored a goal in three of 15 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Kyrou has a point in six of 15 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Kyrou has posted an assist in a game four times this year in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Kyrou goes over his points prop total is 58.8%, based on the odds.
- Kyrou has an implied probability of 37% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Kyrou Stats vs. the Kings
- On the defensive side, the Kings are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, giving up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+17) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.