Kevin Hayes Game Preview: Blues vs. Kings - November 18
Kevin Hayes and the St. Louis Blues will face the Los Angeles Kings at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Prop bets for Hayes in that upcoming Blues-Kings matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kevin Hayes vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +155)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +275)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hayes Season Stats Insights
- Hayes has averaged 14:28 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +1).
- In one of 15 games this year, Hayes has scored a goal, and he scored multiple goals in that game.
- Hayes has a point in four of 15 games played this year, with multiple points in one of them.
- Hayes has an assist in four of 15 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Hayes' odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 39.2% that he hits the over.
- Hayes has an implied probability of 26.7% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Hayes Stats vs. the Kings
- On the defensive side, the Kings are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, allowing 41 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+17) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.