Blues vs. Kings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Los Angeles Kings (9-3-3), coming off a 2-1 win over the Florida Panthers, host the St. Louis Blues (8-6-1) at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, November 18 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW. The Blues fell to the San Jose Sharks 5-1 in their last game.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Blues are 6-4-0 over their last 10 contests, totaling 32 goals while conceding 25 in that period. On 28 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored two goals (7.1%).
Before watching this matchup, here's our pick for which club will take home the victory in Saturday's hockey action.
Blues vs. Kings Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this matchup expects a final result of Kings 4, Blues 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Kings (-200)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Kings (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blues vs Kings Additional Info
Blues Splits and Trends
- The Blues have a 1-1-2 record in overtime contests this season and an 8-6-1 overall record.
- St. Louis has won its only game that was decided by one goal.
- In four games this season when the Blues finished a game with only one goal, they earned a total of three points (1-2-1).
- St. Louis has two points (1-3-0) in four games this season when it has scored two goals.
- So far this season, the Blues have scored three or more goals six times and won each of those games.
- In the lone game when St. Louis has recorded a lone power-play goal, it lost.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, St. Louis is 5-1-0 (10 points).
- The Blues have been outshot by opponents in eight games, going 3-4-1 to record seven points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Blues AVG||Blues Rank|
|19th||19.67%||Power Play %||6.98%||32nd|
|3rd||88.46%||Penalty Kill %||76.92%||20th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blues vs. Kings Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.