Northern Iowa vs. Ball State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-1) and the Ball State Cardinals (3-0) at John E. Worthen Arena has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-74, with Northern Iowa coming out on top. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM ET on November 18.
The Panthers are coming off of a 94-53 loss to Iowa in their last outing on Sunday.
Northern Iowa vs. Ball State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: John E. Worthen Arena in Muncie, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Iowa vs. Ball State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Iowa 76, Ball State 74
Other MVC Predictions
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
- Drake vs Iowa
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- Mississippi State vs Belmont
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- IUPUI vs UIC
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Iowa Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers outscored opponents by 9.1 points per game last season with a +299 scoring differential overall. They put up 74.6 points per game (35th in college basketball) and allowed 65.5 per contest (210th in college basketball).
- In MVC games, Northern Iowa averaged 1.4 more points (76) than overall (74.6) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Panthers scored 76.7 points per game last season, 3.5 more than they averaged away (73.2).
- Northern Iowa conceded 63.4 points per game at home last season, and 69.2 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.