Pavel Buchnevich Game Preview: Blues vs. Kings - November 18
The St. Louis Blues, Pavel Buchnevich among them, face the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET, at Crypto.com Arena. There are prop bets for Buchnevich available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Pavel Buchnevich vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -133)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +145)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buchnevich Season Stats Insights
- Buchnevich's plus-minus this season, in 15:26 per game on the ice, is +7.
- Buchnevich has netted a goal in a game three times this season in 13 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Buchnevich has a point in six of 13 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- In four of 13 games this season, Buchnevich has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 57.1% that Buchnevich hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- Buchnevich has an implied probability of 40.8% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Buchnevich Stats vs. the Kings
- The Kings have given up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks sixth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+17) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.