Northern Iowa vs. South Florida Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at Yuengling Center has the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-1) going head-to-head against the South Florida Bulls (1-1) at 5:00 PM (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a win for Northern Iowa by a score of 77-72, who is slightly favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Iowa projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus South Florida. The total is currently listed at 144.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Northern Iowa vs. South Florida Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
- Line: South Florida -1.5
- Point Total: 144.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Iowa vs. South Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Iowa 77, South Florida 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Iowa vs. South Florida
- Pick ATS: Northern Iowa (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Iowa Performance Insights
- Northern Iowa ranked 210th in the nation last year with 70.1 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 169th with 69.9 points allowed per contest.
- Last season the Panthers pulled down 29.6 rebounds per game (298th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 30.1 rebounds per contest (106th-ranked).
- Northern Iowa delivered 11.6 assists per game, which ranked them 300th in college basketball.
- With 11.4 turnovers per game, the Panthers ranked 132nd in college basketball. They forced 12.3 turnovers per contest, which ranked 143rd in college basketball.
- The Panthers sank 7.4 threes per game (182nd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 34% three-point percentage (183rd-ranked).
- Northern Iowa found it difficult to stop shooters from beyond the arc, ranking seventh-worst in college basketball with 9.3 treys allowed per game. It ranked 282nd by allowing a 35.4% three-point percentage to opposing teams last season.
- Of the shots attempted by Northern Iowa last season, 60.9% of them were two-pointers (70.6% of the team's made baskets) and 39.1% were three-pointers (29.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.