Iowa State vs. Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest at James H. Hilton Coliseum has the Iowa State Cyclones (1-1) matching up with the Southern Jaguars (0-4) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 78-57 win as our model heavily favors Iowa State.
In their last outing on Sunday, the Cyclones suffered an 85-73 loss to Drake.
Iowa State vs. Southern Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: James H. Hilton Coliseum in Ames, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Iowa State vs. Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa State 78, Southern 57
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Iowa State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cyclones put up 75.4 points per game (28th in college basketball) last season while giving up 64.6 per outing (187th in college basketball). They had a +346 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 10.8 points per game.
- On offense, Iowa State posted 73.3 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (75.4 points per game) was 2.1 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Cyclones fared better at home last year, averaging 78.1 points per game, compared to 73.8 per game in road games.
- In 2022-23, Iowa State ceded 58.6 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 72.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.