Northern Iowa vs. North Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) and the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-2) facing off at Imperial Arena (on November 22) at 12:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 78-70 victory for North Carolina.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Iowa is projected to cover the point spread (11.5) against North Carolina. The two teams are expected to go under the 150.5 over/under.
Northern Iowa vs. North Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Imperial Arena
- Line: North Carolina -11.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Carolina -900, Northern Iowa +575
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Iowa vs. North Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 78, Northern Iowa 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Iowa vs. North Carolina
- Pick ATS: Northern Iowa (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Iowa Performance Insights
- Northern Iowa ranked 210th in college basketball last season with 70.1 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 169th with 69.9 points allowed per contest.
- The Panthers ranked 298th in the country with 29.6 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 106th with 30.1 rebounds allowed per game.
- Northern Iowa delivered 11.6 dimes per game, which ranked them 300th in the nation.
- The Panthers averaged 11.4 turnovers per game (132nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 12.3 turnovers per contest (143rd-ranked).
- The Panthers were 182nd in college basketball with 7.4 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 183rd with a 34% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Northern Iowa ceded 9.3 treys per game (seventh-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 35.4% three-point percentage (282nd-ranked) to opposing teams.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Northern Iowa took 60.9% two-pointers (accounting for 70.6% of the team's baskets) and 39.1% from beyond the arc (29.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.