Iowa vs. Nebraska: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
A pair of the country's top defenses clash when the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-6) bring college football's 19th-ranked scoring D into a game against the No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2), who have the No. 3 defense, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Cornhuskers are only 2.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 24.5 in the contest.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Nebraska vs. Iowa matchup.
Iowa vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Iowa vs. Nebraska Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Nebraska Moneyline||Iowa Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Nebraska (-2.5)||24.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Nebraska (-2.5)||25.5||-146||+122||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Washington State vs Washington
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Houston vs UCF
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Memphis vs Temple
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Cal vs UCLA
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Navy vs SMU
- Florida State vs Florida
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
Iowa vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Iowa has won four games against the spread this season, failing to cover or pushing six times.
- The Hawkeyes have covered the spread once when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- Nebraska has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
Iowa 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.