Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Kansas City Chiefs have +450 odds to win the Super Bowl, third-best in the league as of December 1.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -10000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +450
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Chiefs higher (third-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (fourth-best).
- The Chiefs were +600 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and are now slightly better at +450.
- The Chiefs have an 18.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City has seven wins in 11 games against the spread this year.
- Out of 11 Chiefs games this season, three have gone over the total.
- The Chiefs have put together an 8-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 72.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has not played as a moneyline underdog this season.
- The Chiefs have the eighth-ranked offense this season (364.9 yards per game), and they've been even more effective defensively, ranking fourth-best with only 290 yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs have the 11th-ranked offense this year (23.3 points per game), and they've been better on defense, ranking third-best with only 16.5 points allowed per game.
Chiefs Impact Players
- In 11 games, Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 2,917 yards (265.2 per game), with 21 TDs and nine INTs, and completing 68.1%.
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and gained 305 yards.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored five TDs and gained 669 yards (60.8 per game).
- In addition, Pacheco has 30 catches for 196 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Travis Kelce has scored five times, hauling in 70 balls for 732 yards (73.2 per game).
- In the passing game, Rashee Rice has scored five times, hauling in 44 balls for 527 yards (47.9 per game).
- Trent McDuffie has amassed 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 11 games for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+1600|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+10000|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+6600|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+6600|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+800|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+400|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+30000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||-||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 1 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.