Iowa Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Iowa Hawkeyes (5-4) have the 47th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +12500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Hawkeyes host the Michigan Wolverines. The two squads meet at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 10. Iowa is favored by 3.5 points, and the over/under is set at 159.5.
Iowa NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+12500||47th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Iowa Team Stats
- Iowa outscores opponents by 6.7 points per game (scoring 85.3 per game to rank 22nd in college basketball while giving up 78.6 per outing to rank 323rd in college basketball) and has a +61 scoring differential overall.
- The Hawkeyes are 4-0 at home, 0-3 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Iowa is a perfect 4-0 as favorites and winless at 0-4 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Iowa and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Iowa Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-4 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Iowa has four losses versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the second-most in the country.
- Iowa has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
- Iowa has tied for the 41st-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Iowa Players
- The Hawkeyes' scoring leader is Ben Krikke, who puts up 17.2 points per game.
- Payton Sandfort paces Iowa with 7.7 rebounds a game, and Dasonte Bowen leads the team with 3.4 assists per outing.
- Sandfort makes 2.4 threes per game to lead the Hawkeyes.
- Iowa's steals leader is Krikke, who collects 1.1 per game. Owen Freeman leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.