Bulls Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the Chicago Bulls (8-14) as serious championship contenders, with +15000 odds to win it all in 2023-24 as they head into a matchup on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, December 11 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bulls NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+15000||20th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Make the Finals||+8000||-||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|To Make the Playoffs||+150||-||Bet $100 to win $150|
Think the Bulls can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Standings Information
|6||New York Knicks||3.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have put together an 8-14 record on the season so far.
- The Bulls have a 7-6 record at home and a 1-8 record on the road.
- The Bulls have won four games (4-5) when playing as favorites, with four victories (4-9) when listed as underdogs.
- While the Bulls have been victorious in just one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-3), they are 3-2 when favored by three or more points.
- When underdogs by three points or fewer this season, the Bulls have posted a 2-3 record. They are 2-6 when underdogs by more than three points.
Bulls' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulls is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 21.9 points and distributes 4.8 assists per game.
- Chicago's best rebounder is Nikola Vucevic, who averages 10.0 boards per game in addition to his 15.8 PPG average.
- Coby White leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Chicago steals leader is Alex Caruso, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Patrick Williams, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.